Microsoft docx export issue.

So I ran into a slight issue while testing the .docx export features of FastReport.
If you want to follow along, go ahead and save one of your reports as docx.
The document will save in the Word 2007 XML format. Open the new document and you should get a missing proofing tools message on the document (if you've never click the 'Never Show Again' box).
I saved the docx file as a zip file to check out the styles.xml file and found a language default setting for 'minorEastAsia'. You can remove the docDefault block for this the message goes away.
I've attached two images. The first is of the missing proofing tools message and the second is an example of the styles.xml file to show what the rPrDefault looks like.

Now I know the export works and I shouldn't be complaining, but our customers will point out and complain over every idiosyncrasy they can find. I was wondering if any of you have found a way to get rid of this block programmatically or know of a workaround.

Comments

• edited 3:45PM
    Hi all!

I just ran into the same problem. Is there a fix?
    I have the same problem, there is not still a fix?
  • PolomintPolomint Australia
    edited 3:45PM
    Folk, have any of you raised a Support Ticket? If you've found a bug, or functionality gap, it won't get fixed by us here in these User Forums >
    Polomint wrote: »
    Folk, have any of you raised a Support Ticket? If you've found a bug, or functionality gap, it won't get fixed by us here in these User Forums >

@Polomint is right, is better create a Ticket, This morning FR solve the errors with TFrxDocXExport component
    Sorry fellas, I didn't realize anyone had commented on this thread! I posted it quite a while back...
    @Polomint you're right I never added a ticket, I figured omitting the code in the export would fix it for me. I'll have to check out the most recent update too see if I'm good to go.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.