Export Button

I cannot seem to get the Export button to appear in report previews. I thought that all you needed to do was to make sure that frxReport.PreviewOptions.Buttons contained pbExport (true) and have an export component (such as TfrxXSLXExport) dropped on the page. Apparently, there is more to it than that and I cannot find anything in the manual that says anything differently.

Comments

• igyigy
    edited October 2016
    Hello,

frxReport.PreviewOptions.Buttons contained pbExportQuick?
  • edited 10:00AM
    The latest version I have no longer has an export button, but the save button allows you to save as PDF, JPG, etc. The only issue is it has maybe 3 or 4 of each in the menu. Would like it to show one of each type.
  • MotoX wrote: »
    The latest version I have no longer has an export button, but the save button allows you to save as PDF, JPG, etc. The only issue is it has maybe 3 or 4 of each in the menu. Would like it to show one of each type.

Aha -- that is where is goes. I get errors when I try to export, but that it probably due to something selected on the export box.

Thanks for the reply, and I agree: It would be nice to have an Excel button appear in the heading.
  • igy wrote: »
    Hello,

frxReport.PreviewOptions.Buttons contained pbExportQuick?

Yes.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.