recompile with berlin10.1

edited September 2016 in FastReport VCL 5
Hi,
I have the latest FR 5.5.8. But in the recompile application there is not the Berlin 10.1 available. The latest is Seattle.

When I start Delphi Berlin an error message is shown:

'Package Lib24\dclfrxIBX24.bpl could not load. %1 is not a win32 Application'

What could I do ?

regards
Werner

Comments

• al_nolandal_noland Tulsa, Oklahoma
    edited 5:35PM
    I am having the same issue.
    Hi,
    I have the latest FR 5.5.8. But in the recompile application there is not the Berlin 10.1 available. The latest is Seattle.

What could I do ?

regards
    Werner
  • al_nolandal_noland Tulsa, Oklahoma
    edited 5:35PM
    The message you are getting when you run Delphi 10.1 is caused by not installing Interbase. I installed it and that cleared that error. However, the re-compile tool does not have an option to compile 10.1 Berlin.
    Hi,

What could I do ?

regards
    Werner

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.