How to know report has been printed in fastreport?

edited 2:42AM in FastReport .NET
i??m using fastreport.net

Comments

• edited September 2016
    dkouti wrote: »
    i??m using fastreport.net

I need to know this same topic, because I need to close the reprot page. I'm using Fastreports and aspx form.
  • edited October 2016
    In Delphi there was an event, where i handled it this way:
    procedure TfrmFastReport.frxReport1AfterPrintReport(Sender: TObject);
    begin
       isPrinted := true;
    end;

But in .NET I've the same problem. I tried with Event "finishedReport", but this will always be called.
    Maybe we have to handle it with an out-parameter (if this is possible?) in the Report and using the AfterPrint event in the Report Designer.
  • FlavioFlavio Brazil
    edited 2:42AM
    Try to use this event:

FastReport.Utils.Config.ReportSettings.ReportPrinted += ReportSettings_ReportPrinted;
  • edited 2:42AM
    Thanks, this works perfect for me :-)
    mjesner wrote: »
    Thanks, this works perfect for me :-)

Please, show me
    FastReport.Utils.Config.ReportSettings.ReportPrinted += new EventHandler(this.AfterPrint);

private void AfterPrint(object sender, EventArgs e)
    {
    Console.Beep();
    }

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.