back ground colors not correct when converting to PDF

i've created a simple title page. I have changed the page color to a very light grey. I have placed one TFrxShapeView object onto the page (shape is an ellipse). I have changed the color of the ellipse to white. I preview the report, and the the report displays correctly, however, when I convert the report to a PDF, the page color is light grey, but the ellipse has lost its shape. I now see a white square instead of a white ellipse. The rectangle that is used to define the ellipse is completely filled in with the color white, where it should only be the ellipse.

How do I ensure that the rectangular area that's not part of the ellipse, remains transparent?? I have attached the title page for your review.

TIA

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.