Column unknown in Parameters

Hello , I have a report that worked correctly in version 4 of Fast Report.
Recently I had to migrate to version 5 and these reports are presenting error unknown column in the field referred to in the query parameter .
I have a DialogPage with a Dataset Period and have the following Query

SELECT T.UNICOD, T.SERCOD, T.DOCNUMDOC, T.DOACOD, T1.DOANOM, T.DOCVALTOT, T.DOCVALDIF, T.DOCDATBAICAN, T.DOCSTADOC
FROM
TAB_DOCUMENTOS T
LEFT OUTER JOIN TAB_DOADORES T1 ON (T.DOACOD=T1.DOACOD)
WHERE
T.DOCSTADOC = 'BAI' AND
T.DOCDATBAICAN BETWEEN :DATABAICAN1 AND :DATABAICAN2
ORDER BY T.DOCDATBAICAN, T.DOCNUMDOC

I saw that in Parameters.Editor appears the Parameters properly and is there made ​​the connection with the edits of periods .

NAME VALUE DATATYPE
DataBaiCan1 DateTime DateEdit1.Date
DataBaiCan2 DateTime DateEdit2.Date

But when running the report and fill the period shows the Query Error " Column unknown DATABAICAN1"

Does anyone have any tips ?

Thank you

Comments

• edited 12:43AM
    My guess is that your between statement must be quoted. Without it, SQL thinks its looking at a FIELD NAME

HTH

Monte

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.