Creating TfrxReport in different delphi packages

I am working on a big application which contains may bpl files.
I'm trying to use frxclass in a bpl which used already in another bpl.
Because of initialization code of frxclass i'm getting an error :
"A class named TfrxDMPLineView already exists" and i cannot run the project any more.
This is a serious problem and i cannot continue with my project any more.
I'm waiting for an answer as soon as possible

Comments

• edited 7:11PM
    Filippos wrote: »
    I am working on a big application which contains may bpl files.
    I'm trying to use frxclass in a bpl which used already in another bpl.
    Because of initialization code of frxclass i'm getting an error :
    "A class named TfrxDMPLineView already exists" and i cannot run the project any more.
    This is a serious problem and i cannot continue with my project any more.
    I'm waiting for an answer as soon as possible

The only way to solve this is by not having BPL files that include the same sources or initialization. What you are doing is wrong and you should fix it accordingly not to use both BPLs. I understand you may not like this answer but you cannot solve the problem by removing a symptom if the problems still remains.
    I would suggest to create a bpl that contains both sources of the project. If you cannot then you have to find a way to only include one of the bpl's. It cannot be solved by changing code.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.