FR2.52+FR3.03

it's possible have them togheter in same IDE? No conflicts at all?

Comments

• edited 11:08PM
    Yes, it's possible.
    AlexTZ wrote:
    Yes, it's possible.
    I was assuming about some version conflict, coz I'm not able to install new FR3.03.

FrxReg.inc and FS_Ireg.inc have been setted to use teechart 7 package according with teechart.txt file, but no way to recompile packages at all without error

"Cannot load package Tee70, it contains unit TeeAbout, which is contained in package Tee77"

I tried to recompile packages using wizard included, it seems to fail operation.

May u help me? Thanx!!
    Did you read install.txt file? It contains step-by-step recompile instructions.
  • edited October 2004
    AlexTZ wrote:
    Did you read install.txt file? It contains step-by-step recompile instructions.
    Sure Alex... I did thousand times!! ;)
    and I followed it step by step, but same error always!!
    What is your FR3 version - std, basic, pro?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.