the bar code is not recognized by barcode reader

edited 10:44AM in FastReport VCL 5
Hi ,
this is my first question in this forum .
i try to print barcode with delphi 7 + fastReport 5.
but this bar code generated with FastReport is not recognized by barcode reader. >

Comments

• edited 10:44AM
    safir wrote: »
    Hi ,
    but this bar code generated with FastReport is not recognized by barcode reader. >

When exporting to PDF format there is optional parameter "Print optimized". Have you try to enable it ? Isnt the problem with low quality of print output ?
  • edited 10:44AM
    Hi ,

When exporting to PDF format there is optional parameter "Print optimized". Have you try to enable it ? Isnt the problem with low quality of print output ?

Is the Barcode Type compatible with your reader? Does the reader expect start / Stop Characters? Is it configured to read your type of Barcode?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.