Fast Reports FMX Convert RTM to FR3

I purchased FMX 2.0, however I cannot figure out how to get it to convert ReportBuilder RTM files. I understand how it works in VCL 5, but following those directions will not work. It appears that my library paths are not correct, or that I am missing some files. Is there a demo or sample project that shows this feature? The installer also dropped a bunch of VCL 5 libraries & files. I tried using them as well, with no success.

Also, is this the correct forum for FastReport FMX?
Thanks!

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 4:31AM
    Try to convert RB to FR 5 (you may use FR 5 Trial) and then convert FR 5 to FR FMX

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.