Problems with Paper Height

Hello,

I have FastReport 4.11.7 Basic Edition.
I'm developing a Point Of Sale software and I have a problem with one report that have bigger height than 297mm (the default of the EPSON TM-T81 printer). I??m using Endless Height property but when I print the report the printer cut the page before the end of the report.

Other events:
- If I print to PDF printer everything is Ok
- If I print with notepad to EPSON printer everything is Ok
- If I print the Test Page, that is bigger than 297mm everything is Ok
- If I create a custom size in printer (for example 80mm x 400mm) when i print with FastReport the printer cut the page before the end of the report.

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks in advance,
Miguel Angel Michelena

Comments

• edited 9:02AM
    Hello,

I'm developing a Point Of Sale software and I have a problem with one report that have bigger height than 297mm (the default of the EPSON TM-T81 printer). I??m using Endless Height property but when I print the report the printer cut the page before the end of the report.

Other events:
    - If I create a custom size in printer (for example 80mm x 400mm) when i print with FastReport the printer cut the page before the end of the report.

Thanks in advance,
    Miguel Angel Michelena

I have the same problem, any help Please?

any help Please?
    First, Endless Height seems to be a property that only works in conjunction with CrossTab object. From what I remember it does not affect the paper page length.

Second, it might be that the printer driver overrides the FR setting. I would try and create a custom paper size with a large page length in Windows and set up the printer driver and the FR report to use that.

austingrd wrote: »
    Hi sayyid, have you tried creating a custom paper size yet? I'll try it in a few and hopefully that will do the trick.
    thanx for all,
    I tried but not work. the only way that work for me
    is show option dialog and select paper size and print.
    If you have a way to save fastreport option dialog properties and load it before print please help me.
    Hallo

Make the custom paper size the maximum height of e.g 3296mm.

worked for me, please let me know if you came right.

Hello,

Other events:

Thanks in advance,
    Miguel Angel Michelena

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.