Print a PDF after the report

Hello, after printing a Report or included in the Report (if this is possible) a PDF File (it's stored in a database field) have to be printed out. How can i do that?

Comments

• edited 2:30PM
    You need to add the Export component to the form, then the JPG and PDF exports work the same way. After you print the report, add code like this

JPEGExport->FileName = FN3;
    JPEGExport->ShowDialog = true;
    Report3->Export(JPEGExport);
  • MotoX wrote: »
    You need to add the Export component to the form, then the JPG and PDF exports work the same way. After you print the report, add code like this

JPEGExport->FileName = FN3;
    JPEGExport->ShowDialog = true;
    Report3->Export(JPEGExport);

Maybe I have not made myself clear what i wont.

I print a Report.
    After the printing of the Report another pdf file (stored in a db field) schould also printed out same Printer without any Dialog.

If it's possible to get the pdf file in the Report it's also a solution for me - then i print it out as the last page of the Report.
  • edited 2:30PM
    I'm sure you could save the PDF to a file then call ShellExecute with acrobat. Usually they have command line arguments that allow you to print directly.

See this http://www.adobe.com/content/dam/Adobe/en/...veloper_faq.pdf

It's on the very last page.

AcroRd32.exe /t path "printername" "drivername" "portname"

??? Start Adobe Reader and print a file while suppressing the Print dialog box. The path must be fully specified.

The four parameters of the
    /t option evaluate to path, printername, drivername, portname

I just tried this and it worked!
    c:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat Reader DC\Reader>acrord32 /t "C:\PDF\test1.pdf" "HP Laserjet 3055 PCL5"

It printed the file.

Hope this helps.
    Doug

Hello, after printing a Report or included in the Report (if this is possible) a PDF File (it's stored in a database field) have to be printed out. How can i do that?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.