Error in VS 2015 Community Edition

edited 2:30AM in FastReport .NET
I used NET framework 4.6 and VS 2015 community edition, the moment i dragged the report object from the toolbar to the form, it shows an error.

Comments

• edited 2:30AM
    Soumya wrote: »
    I used NET framework 4.6 and VS 2015 community edition, the moment i dragged the report object from the toolbar to the form, it shows an error.

Hello Soumya,

ich know this error well... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> This will help you: You have to add FastReport.Editor.dll, FastReport.VSDesign.dll and FastReport.dll to the GAC. 1. For it open Visual studio tools folder(C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 12.0\Common7\Tools\Shortcuts), 2. open Developer Command Prompt for..., (for 1. and 2. : or look in the start menu.) 3. write gacutil -i "reference path+ name.dll"(gacutil -i "Program Files\FastReports\FastReport.Net\Framework 2.0\FastReport.dll"). 4. Do this for FastReport.Editor.dll, FastReport.VSDesign.dll and FastReport.dll !!You may have to change to your environment; as example Framework 2.0 to Framework 4.0!! Glad to hear if this solved you problem. Regards, Gernot[/img]

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.