Print current page

edited January 2016 in FastReport VCL 5
Hi,
I am working on Delphi XE8 + FastReport VCL 5.3.9 Enterprise on a Windows 10. When I print a multiple pages report by default with all pages , it works correctly,also if I specify Pages 1 it works, but if I check current page in the print dialog when I press print the dialog closes and nothing happens.
The code is tfrxReport.Print. I have tried preparing the report before print and get the same issue.
No error no print. The issue happens on printing the report directly or printing from the preview.
The preview form is a custom one.
Can you help me?

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited January 2016
    works fine for me in fr 5.4.3 xe8 windows 10 pro
    using normal preview
    suggest updating your fr version if that does not help
    yhe problem lies in your custom preview
  • edited 8:58PM
    gordk wrote: »
    works fine for me in fr 5.4.3 xe8 windows 10 pro
    using normal preview
    suggest updating your fr version if that does not help
    yhe problem lies in your custom preview
    Thank you. I have applied a workaround by printing from the preview and not with TFRXReport.Print.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.