Printing a report page even if its dataset is empty?

hsmhsm
edited October 2015 in FastReport 4.0
I have a master band containg some text and a subreport. The subreport is designed on a separate TfrxReportPage as usual.
The subreport contains a header band containing fixed text and a data band containg some fixed text, a few data fields and a few rectangle shapes

The 'outer' master band and the master band in the subreport have their own data sets, linked as master/detail outside of the report
I have set the TfrxReportPage property PrintIfEmpty to true on both the main page and the subreport page.

The report runs OK but it only shows the subreport when there is data returned by its dataset.
If the data set is empty there is just a blank space where the sub report should be, not even the static text and rectangles are shown.

Is there some other setting I need to make to ensure that the subreport is shown anyway, even if it contains no data.

I did check this post from 2011 but that refers to group band and although I do have one group band I can't get the subreport to print even if I remove the group band
https://www.fast-report.com/en/forum/index....hl=PrintIfEmpty

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 12:06PM
    Try to use TfrxMasterData band with RowCount = 1 instead of TfrxHeader band
  • edited December 2015
    Over a month later nobody answers his question ?

I have same question --

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.