Text scrolling off the page

edited November 2015 in FastReport VCL 5
I have a large paragraph that is printed at the end of a report. If it will fit on the current page, I want it printed on the current page, otherwise start on a new page. So in the picture I would want to move this #49 paragraph to a new page (but also not sure why it's scrolling off the page which is set to 8.5 x 11 letter).

I have attached a picture with the bottom of the page showing. I've tried the stretch option and messed with the settings, I can't get it to work at all.

Using FR 5.3.16 with C++ Builder XE7

Thanks for the help!

Comments

• fcsfcs
    edited 10:17PM
    Hello,

Try to insert this paragraph on a new child band and set AllowSplit to false (the default value).

Michal
    MotoX wrote: »
    I have a large paragraph that is printed at the end of a report. If it will fit on the current page, I want it printed on the current page, otherwise start on a new page. So in the picture I would want to move this #49 paragraph to a new page (but also not sure why it's scrolling off the page which is set to 8.5 x 11 letter).

I have attached a picture with the bottom of the page showing. I've tried the stretch option and messed with the settings, I can't get it to work at all.

Using FR 5.3.16 with C++ Builder XE7

Thanks for the help!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.