I need help with 'FrxClass.pas' not found.

edited November 2015 in FastReport VCL 5
Hello.

I use the Delphi X and FR23 for develop my reports.

However, in debug mode, it's displaying the following error:

fast.png

thank the attention.

Comments

• PolomintPolomint Australia
    edited 1:05PM
    Which version of FR are you running; by which I mean "Standard", "Pro" or "Enterprise".

Because if it is "Standard" you don't have the necessary source code to debug in the IDE (which I sadly know by experience).
  • edited 1:05PM
    Polomint wrote: »
    Which version of FR are you running; by which I mean "Standard", "Pro" or "Enterprise".

Because if it is "Standard" you don't have the necessary source code to debug in the IDE (which I sadly know by experience).

Yes, my version is the 'standard' [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> However, the error appears even when I'm not in forms unrelated to the fastreport. Thannks[/img]
  • PolomintPolomint Australia
    edited 1:05PM
    gefferson wrote: »
    However, the error appears even when I'm not in forms unrelated to the fastreport.
    Yes, that happens to our projects too.

I think FR hooks into a bunch of messages etc. so it gets activated when you aren't expecting it. So far we haven't found my way around it...
  • edited 1:05PM
    can i use Enterprise version for the same problem ?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.