Delphi 10 Seattle BDE Components

Hi
BDE components are not with standard Delphi 10 Seattle but it is possible to download them from Embarcadero.
Is it possible to have these components in Fast Reports VCL 5?
Thanks
Pierre

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 2:59AM
    Yes, it possible. If you have FR Standart and higher. FR Embarcadero Edition which included in the Delphi 10 Seattle doesn't supports internal datasets. You mai assign BDE datasets with TfrxDBDataset only
  • edited 2:59AM
    gpi wrote: »
    Yes, it possible. If you have FR Standart and higher. FR Embarcadero Edition which included in the Delphi 10 Seattle doesn't supports internal datasets. You mai assign BDE datasets with TfrxDBDataset only
    Thanks 'gpi'. I have FR Standard.
    Effectively my application can assign a TfrxDBDataset to the BDE dataset and it is OK.
    But in my application I have two types of data:
    Data coming dynamicaly from the application with TfrxDBDataset(s)
    Data internal to the report and define inside the report by the FRx components
    And witout the frxBDEcomponents I can't have these internal data from BDE which are not known by user.
    (It's work fine with Interbase or Oracle)
    Pierre
  • gpigpi
    edited 2:59AM
    Install BDE in the DX, compile frxBDE23.dpk and install dclfrxBDE23.dpk packages

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.