Problem loading a BackPicture to Report

Hey there.

I am using FastReport 4 Embarcadero Edition and Delphi XE3. I wish to, through code, set a backpicture to a report whenever I print 2 pages of it, marking the 2nd page as a "establishment print".
Anyway, however I try, it seems not to work. I have tried with a lot of examples found online and none of them worked.

Could anyone tell me how is the standard (and functional) way to set through code, the backpicture?

Thanks.

Comments

• Manage to print it correctly by using the following lines:
    Page := TfrxReportPage(frxReport.Pages[1]); //Watermark
    Page.BackPicture.LoadFromFile(C_PATH);
    Page.BackPictureVisible := True;
    Page.BackPicturePrintable := True;
    (where C_PATH is the path to the image I wish to use as a watermark).
    Now the trouble is only in using it in the right position.
  • edited 2:10AM
    I am using FastReport 4 Embarcadero Edition and Delphi XE3. I wish to, through code, set a backpicture to a report whenever I print 2 pages of it, marking the 2nd page as a "establishment print".
  • edited 2:10AM
    Hi

No, you cant do that at the moment. There isnt any converter of crystal to Fastreports yet.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.