How to mirror reports for printing stickers

edited October 2013 in FastReport 4.0
I want to mirror the report so that the content could be printed on sticker sheets and pasted on the related merchandise (mirrors).

It has been asked here numerous times in the past, with no solutions. Now after three years, is there still no solution? The only code I found (here) was in .Net, and after painstakingly translating it into delphi, it turned out to be a simple page flip code not the reflection, I required. Can somebody help, please?

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 7:13PM
    Show what you get, show what you want to get
  • edited October 2013
    These I don't want:

flip.png

I want the horizontal mirror as depicted in the picture below:

rotate_text_20.png

Its like flipping every object on the page, left coordinate becomes right and vice-versa. As there is no "Right coordinate" exposed for any object, I am skeptic of any possibility for solution.
  • edited 7:13PM
    Did you found any solution?

• edited October 2015
    mickymaxx wrote: »
    you have to set the property that. select group section -> select option tab -> insert 1 in the text box of the filed name new page after 1 visible group Thus your problem should be solve.

select option tab ?
    Where?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.