Relation - Data Dictionary

Hoping somebody can help me....

I have 1 Datasource with 4 tables from a SQLite database.

On my report I have the following bands
- Page Header
- Data Band
- Page Footer

I have created a relation between 2 of the tables.
I have added 10 fields from table 1 to the report and 1 field from table 2.

I am expecting the field from table 2 to change with the main data (table 1) but it does not.
for each record from table 1, the data from table 2 does not change!

How can I get this working? Please help

Thank You

Comments

• JasonColeyNZJasonColeyNZ New Zealand
    edited 5:21AM
    How are your bands setup, do you have the detail band set to the main table and a child detail band for the table 2 data, or do you want them all fields on the same band?

I think if you create the main band to link to table 1, then add child band and link to table 2, and add all fields to the child band, shrink the height of the main detail band to 0, this might work, not sure, I'm fairly new to FR myself.

Jason

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.