Collate copies

edited September 2015 in FastReport VCL 5
Is there any way that we can influence on collate sequence?

Our customer wants to print pages like "Page1, Page1copy, Page2, Page2copy, Page3, Page3copy,...)

If they uncheck Collate Pages (print dialog shows that printing would be 1,1 /2,2 /3,3/ ...) but prints

Page1, Page2, Page3, Page1copy, Page2copy, Page3copy,...

If they check Collate Pages (print dialog shows that printing would be 1,2,3,... / 1,2,3,...) and prints

Page1, Page2, Page3, Page1copy, Page2copy, Page3copy,...

It's the same when print directly to printer or when print from print preview window.

We're using FastReport version that is included with Delphi.

Collate copies works OK when printing reports from QuickReport or pages from Word, so I think that printer driver is not a problem.

Comments

• edited September 2015
    I found a way how to print uncollated.

In print dialog I set number of copies 2, and unCheck collate, but then I must click Printer settings and in printer settings change copies from 1 to 2 and also unCheck collate, and then printer prints unCollated (1,1/2,2/3,3)

When printing from Word or Quick report I don't have to go to Printer settings.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.