Fastreport same page several times

i have build a report with fastreport 2.4, and now when i run the program, next i do a preview of te page this has been prepared several times.

there is some kind of logic in there, i have 2 tabels, one with detail information, one with specifiek info about that customer.

the report that i have build uses only data from the detail table. but the pages i se is the same number of pages that there are entery's in the specifiek info table.

how can i manage it that the page of detail info, is only prepared once.

sorry for my poor english, i'm from the netherlands.

Comments

• edited 2:11AM
    Hi

I'm not an expert, but I would try looking at the source fo the data. Are you using a table or a query?

Try adding a dbgrid to your form just to see what data is being passed to the report.

Pete
  • gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 2:11AM
    You have probably set the dataset or datasource property of the report component.
    Unless you are trying to run a multiple report this should not be set.
    ;)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.