HELP!!! Receipt Autocutter wither thermal printer Epson TM-T82

edited 4:38PM in FastReport 4.0
hello to all user Fast report [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> help me i am using fastrepot ver 4.1.5 i am using fastrepot for printed receipt cashier but autocutter no function[/img][img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> i am using printer thermal Epson TM-T82 please help me to solve this problem sorry my english no very good regard[/img]

Comments

• edited 4:38PM
    bangbenz wrote: »
    hello to all user Fast report [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> help me i am using fastrepot ver 4.1.5 i am using fastrepot for printed receipt cashier but autocutter no function[/img][img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> i am using printer thermal Epson TM-T82 please help me to solve this problem sorry my english no very good regard[/img]

I remember I had trouble using FastReport and an Epson TM Receipt Printer,
    I think my problem was that it was a bit slow and there may have been a problem with the Autocutter but I cant remember.
    My Solution in Delphi is to Write Out to Formatted Memo Box including any Formatting, Bold, Font Size etc. and then Print the Memo Box.
    The Memo box can be hidden so the user does not see it. This works beautifully but is a bit fiddly.
  • KingSoftKingSoft Germany/Hannover
    edited 4:38PM
    Hello,

10 years before i often used Epson TM80-Series with Cut-Function.
    After printing (in MS-DOS) i used ESC-Seqences: '27 100 4 27 105'
    This cuts the paper!
    I hope that helps a little bit.

Bernd
  • edited 4:38PM

I remember I had trouble using FastReport and an Epson TM Receipt Printer,
    I think my problem was that it was a bit slow and there may have been a problem with the Autocutter but I cant remember.
    My Solution in Delphi is to Write Out to Formatted Memo Box including any Formatting, Bold, Font Size etc. and then Print the Memo Box.
    The Memo box can be hidden so the user does not see it. This works beautifully but is a bit fiddly.

Hello,

10 years before i often used Epson TM80-Series with Cut-Function.
    After printing (in MS-DOS) i used ESC-Seqences: '27 100 4 27 105'
    This cuts the paper!
    I hope that helps a little bit.

Bernd
    ty for answered my problem

I 've tried in a way that you describe
    but the problem not work

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.