Installing FR VCL 5 single computer, multiple Delphi versions

Hi,

I want to install FR 5 VCL on several Delphi version on my single computer.
All installations can be downloaded for the different versions. (I bought the standard license)

But when installing a specific version, the installation programm only has the option first de deinstall de older (read other Delphi version) before installing.

As a result, there is only one delphi version that can work with FR using the standard installation.

What is the best approach in this case when I need more Delphi version with FR 5 VCL

Thanks, Arnold

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 8:39AM
    remove older versions using frs uninstall
    install fr version for the newest version of delphi then use the fr recompiler to select the other compiler version and recompile
    this will be required for each version of delphi and will create the fr libs for each version
    you will need to reset the component search paths for each delphi version
  • gordk wrote: »
    remove older versions using frs uninstall
    install fr version for the newest version of delphi then use the fr recompiler to select the other compiler version and recompile
    this will be required for each version of delphi and will create the fr libs for each version
    you will need to reset the component search paths for each delphi version

Thanks, [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Arnold[/img]

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.