1 line of data per page

edited 11:31AM in FastReport 4.0
Hello

I'm new with fastreport, and have started creating my first report. I have added a Master Data band and added some expressions, but when previewing, the data is only showing 1 line per page. So the data is there and is good, but how can I get each row to show on a single page?
I'm sure there's a simple explanation, but please advise.

Thanks

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 11:31AM
    make sure that the masterdataband is connected to the data set and startnewpage prop is set to false
    and that the tfrx report is not connected to the data set
  • edited 11:31AM
    gordk wrote: »
    make sure that the masterdataband is connected to the data set and startnewpage prop is set to false
    and that the tfrx report is not connected to the data set

Thanks, got it working ok now. The tfrx report was connected to the dataset, now resolved.
  • gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 11:31AM
    You only connect the report component to a dataset when you are creating multi design page reports

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.