DefaultPaperSize - Letter

edited 2:19AM in FastReport .NET
Having a problem getting the DefaultPaperSize to change from A4 to Letter.

Because I am creating things dynamically and not in a forms container I am trying to use this code rather than placing EnvironmentSettings onto a
form.

FastReport.Utils.Config.ReportSettings.DefaultPaperSize = DefaultPaperSize.Letter

Have upgraded to version 3.4 and get the same result.

I am very pleased with this reporting software and have managed to dig out and fix any issues until this one. I am sure it is simple but the solution is escaping me. Perhaps I am not setting this is the correct sequence.

Thanks,
Nick

Comments

• edited 2:19AM
    Solution found. The PreviewControl doesn't really care much about the DefaultPaperSize setting. It compares based on the PaperWidth and PaperHeight in order to determine what to show as the selecteditem in the combobox. In this case for Portrait Letter Size PaperWidth = 215.9F PaperHeight = 279.4F if you are using Landscape swap those around. Was nice to have the source code in order to dig this one out.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.