Printing on a receipt printer

edited 3:45PM in FastReport VCL 5
I have a C++ Builder XE7 project with FR 5.3.5.

I have 2 tables, master / detail. It's a really simple report. The master is a set of 8 racing classes, and the detail is the people that are in each race.

The report is on receipt paper, so the report is set to 3.15 inches wide, and I have the height set at 5.98 inches, but also have the 'Endless page height' set to true.

The preview of the report is perfect (see attached). When I print the report, I get the header, and "Sportsman Race #1". That is the last line printed. The PC also makes the USB connect noise, like a new printer was just plugged in. I have other reports in this same project that work perfectly, so the printer is working and so is FastReports. Even if I do a preview (see attached pic), and print from the preview, it prints just up to the title of race #1. So the entire report is 1 inch (2mm) long.

So I assume there is something odd in the report itself that is causing this issue.

Help is appreciated

Thanks!
Doug

Comments

• edited 3:45PM
    It appears that the Gradient object is causing the problem. I removed it, and now it prints fine.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.