Missing frxChartObject in Delphi XE2

edited 10:50AM in FastReport 4.0
Hi guys,

I'm a new user to Delphi XE2, I just installed it with Update 4, and Fast Reports 4.0 should be included in the package. But I find the frxChartObject missing. I can not add the VCL to my form because I can't seem to find it. Here is the cropped screenshot of my Tool Palette.

Untitled.png

Can anyone give me any pointers? Any help will be much appreciated.

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 10:50AM
    Try to check FR TeeChart components package in IDE
  • edited 10:50AM
    gpi wrote: »
    Try to check FR TeeChart components package in IDE

Thanx for the reply, but unfortunately I can not find it. There's only TeeChart Std.

• gpigpi
    Looking for first item in packages list
    gpi wrote: »
    Looking for first item in packages list

Untitled.png

I can not seem to find it... Or is this not the correct way to check it out?
  • gpigpi
    Show first packages of packages list
    Oh the glory of opening a 3 year old thread.
    I have exactly the same problem. I have Fast Report 4.0 and TeeChart Std. and no frxChartObject in sight.
    Was this problem resolved?
    Cheers
    Gisli
    I found this thread when looking for a solution for this issue, so I think it may help someone if I add the solution I've found in the (German) Delphi-PRAXiS:

According to this thread in Delphi-PRAXiS (German) the packge is installed into the installation directory, but not added to Delphi. Just install it manually:
    Component --> Install Packages... --> Add
    select file C:\Program Files (x86)\FastReports\LibD16\dclfrxTee16.bpl

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.