BackPictureStretched Issue

edited 3:56AM in FastReport VCL 5
I installed the new C++ Builder upgrade yesterday 5.3.5.

Sometimes (not always) when I open my project, I get a warning message Page1.BackPictureStretched property not found.

As soon as I run any report, even a test report that only shows 1 line of static text, I get Access violation in frx21.bpl. The debugger shows it fails when it calls PrepareReport(). I have other projects that work fine, so I think there is either something in my project settings that may be causing this.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling FR, same issue.

Just looking for ideas on how to track down the issue, I've been trying for 4 hours!

Thanks,
Doug

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 3:56AM
    Try completely reinstall FR: uninstall all instances of FR, remove all FR's files and folders (see system and hidden folders too) and then install FR again
    wrote:
    As soon as I run any report, even a test report that only shows 1 line of static text, I get Access violation in frx21.bpl
    Check frx21.bpl, fs21.bpl run-time packages in your project run-time packages list

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.