EOSerror, Invalid window handle with Delphi TActiveformX application.

al_nolandal_noland Tulsa, Oklahoma
edited 8:38PM in FastReport 4.0
I have an Delphi Activex form application that opens a tForm that generates a report. All of the fastreport preview and generation works fine. However, when I exit the ActiveX form and close internet explorer, I get an error.

Exception EOSError in module webris.ocx at 00014149
System Error. Code 1400.
Invalid window handle.

I'm running D2007 with fast report 4_11.

If I don't open the form with the fast report preview I can exit the application just fine.

Are there any know issues with using fast report preview in a TActiveFormx application?

Thanks
Allen

Comments

• al_nolandal_noland Tulsa, Oklahoma
    edited 8:38PM
    I have updated my environment to Fast Reports 5.3.1 and I am still getting the error when closing the browser after using an .ocx that contains a reference to fast reports.

Can someone please comment with a possible cause/solution.

Thanks
    Allen
  • al_nolandal_noland Tulsa, Oklahoma
    edited 8:38PM
    I have narrowed the issue down to a report that contains a TfrxRichView component within the report.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.