Converting V2.51 to V3.02

Hi,
I am trying to convert my frf files created in v2.51 to v3.02 by using the LoadFromFile and then SaveToFR3File functions. When I then try to open the new fr3 file using v3.02 I get the error "Couldn't find class TfrReport" the report then opens but is blank. I tried downloading the converter program to see if that works but I just get a runtime error 216 when attempting to run it. Can anyone give me Ideas on how to convert sucessfully.
Thanks

Tom

Comments

• edited 3:57PM
    It can have had error at the moment of download.
    It tries to lower the converter again, it is the best way for the conversion of the
    reports.

Regards ;)

Marcos
    Thanks, I tried downloading again and I still get a runtime error 216
    If you to want an aid, sends the compact files for the email: [url='mailto:suporte@prmas.com.br'>suporte@prmas.com.br[/url]

If the files to be very great, sends only some reports as example.

I will try to convert them and I will send to it again.

Regards ;)

Marcos

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.