Report Summary

edited 2:13AM in FastReport 4.0
Hi All.
Really hoping someone can help, I have tried everything and have had no luck!

I have a report that needs a report summary. This report summary needs to be at the bottom of the page.
My problem is that if I set my summary to be at the bottom of the page, and my report is only 1 page, it overlaps my DDband info.
If I set it to start a new page, it will go to the bottom of a new page even if there is only one line on the page.

This is driving me crazy!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> I need it at the bottom of the last page unless there is not enough free space for it there. I have tried many different permutations of engine sizing and free space, none of which seem to work. Pleeeeease help if you can!! Thanks[/img]

Comments

• fcsfcs
    edited April 2015
    Hello,

Try something like this inside of report code and set double pass report:
    procedure Stopka_Firma_plOnAfterCalcHeight(Sender: TfrxComponent);
    begin
      // ShowMessage(FloatToStr(Engine.freespace)+#13+FloatToStr(Stopka_Firma_pl.Height) );    

if Stopka_Firma_pl.Height < Engine.freespace then begin
        Stopka_Firma_pl.Height:=Engine.freespace-2
      end else begin
        Engine.NewPage;
        Stopka_Firma_pl.Height:=Engine.freespace-2;         
      end;
    end;

Regards
    Michal

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.