FastCube 2 - Set column width of measures

edited March 2015 in FastCube
Hi there, I am evaluating FastCube v2.2.7 for Delphi XE7, and I'm trying to set the column width of measures persistently, so it stays the same next time the user opens the app.

I have tried adjusting the column width with the mouse at run-time and then saving the schema. But when reloading the schema, it is back to the default again.

I have also tried
<!--fonto:Lucida Console--><span style="font-family:Lucida Console"><!--/fonto--> fcxSlice.SliceFields.ItemByName.Width := 250;<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->

but there is no effect. For width of dimension fields on the Y axis, also no effect. Please help me.

Comments

• edited March 2015
    Still no reply?

So while waiting, I've also looked at [post="8517"]this post[/post] :
    wrote:
    Hi.

You can not set column width in X axis using fcsDatos.SliceFields.ItemByName.Width.
    Use to set column width in X axis use fcSDatos.XAxisColWidth[ACol] (use it after fcSDatos.EndUpdate).
    ACol - visible index.

Oleg Pryalkov.

However that seems to be for FastCube v1?? I cannot get fcxSlice.XAxisColWidth or fcxDBDataSet.XAxisColWidth to work. How can I set the width of a measure at design-time or programmatically at run-time?

The word "width" does not appear even once in the FastCube 2 programmers manual >
  • edited April 2015
    Here is the solution to setting the width of a measure field (after a lot of experimentation):

(it was "self help" > )
    fcxSlice.MeasuresContainer.Measures[fcxSlice.MeasuresContainer.MeasureFields.IndexByName['FieldName']].Width := WhatEver;

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.