Fast report and TeeChart 2015

Hello,

I installed FatsReport 5.2.4 (last current version) on my Delphi XE7.
When I run the IDE I get "dclfstee21.bpl %1 is not a vlid Win32 application" error.
I'm using TeeChart 2015.1 Std.
I try to install dclfstee21.dpk by the IDE but I get the following error "E2202 Rquired package TEE not found".

How can I solve this problem to install Fast Report correctly ?

Thank you,
Davide

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 5:07AM
    Run recompile.exe and change TeeChart version. Use TeeChartStd9 option
  • edited 5:07AM
    gpi wrote: »
    Run recompile.exe and change TeeChart version. Use TeeChartStd9 option

Hello,
    I installed the 5.2.12 version, I recompiled using TeeChartStd9 and I one error as the attachments shown.
    How can I solve this error ?

I'm in hurry to release my project and this is the only error I have to solve to build the last version.

Thank you,
    Davide
  • edited 5:07AM
    Hello,
    I have a similar problem to this, but I use Delphi XE and FastReport 4.
    When I use the recompile.exe with options to TeeChart version change (in case I am with the 2015 version for Delphi XE), the errors are displayed:
    delphi15 error: fsTee15.dpk(33) Fatal: E2202 Required package 'TEE' not found
    fsTee15.dpk not compiled!
    delphi15 error: frxTee15.dpk(33) Fatal: E2202 Required package 'TEE' not found
    frxTee15.dpk not compiled!
    delphi15 error: dclfsTee15.pk(35) Fatal: E2202 Required package 'TEE' not found

We need to rebuild much of this, because we are in trouble in DLL's that provide graphical component (TeeChart).

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.