Access violation when export to pdf

Hi,

I'm using Delphi XE7 on Windows 7 64bit. FR 5.2.7

when export to pdf get an access violation. pdf partialy generated ,

How can I solve this error ?

Thank you,
Sergiu

Comments

• Also i have the same problem with av when I export report to a pdf file (Delphi 2009 FR 5.2.7)
  • edited 10:35AM
    If you have sources you can try to find function TrueTypeCollection.LoadFont in unit frxTrueTypeCollection and add a line at the end like in example below.
    The effect will be that some fonts will be replaced with others but at least you will have the pdf file.

function TrueTypeCollection.LoadFont( font: Tfont) : TrueTypeFont;
    var
    begin

if Result = nil then Result := ttf //<
    add this line
    end;

Best regards,
    Cristian Peta
  • PolomintPolomint Australia
    edited 10:35AM
    Peta wrote: »
    If you have sources you can try to find function TrueTypeCollection.LoadFont in unit frxTrueTypeCollection and add a line at the end like in example below.
    The effect will be that some fonts will be replaced with others but at least you will have the pdf file.
    : : : :
    Best regards,
    Cristian Peta
    I don't have the source, but I do have the same problem. Did find out it was related to TTF but couldn't debug any further...

Will revert to v5.2.4 (which was working AOK) until a patch version is available.

Cheers.
  • edited 10:35AM
    Polomint wrote: »
    Will revert to v5.2.4 (which was working AOK) until a patch version is available.
    5.2.8 solved the AV but some fonts are missing and replaced by others (like my solution).

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.