Richtext with problems

Hi there,

since version 3 I can't use Richtext.
The printed Document is unusable, because the characters are shown with different spaces.
It look' s like:
Th is is my sam ple T ex t...
especially on bold text.
Have anyone the same problem?

Sorry for my bad english ;)

Frank

Comments

• edited 2:00AM
    Answered in the fast-report.com support system.
    AlexTZ wrote:
    Answered in the fast-report.com support system.
    Please. where exactly is the answer? I can't find it
    The answer was:
    Many people complaining about different view of rich object in the screen and in the printer. So I've used metafile to draw the rich. Now it looks the same, but there may be intercharacter spacing problems. Decide what you need: the wysiwyg or the wrong spacing...
    I really prefer correct printed spacing, if I can't have both. My business will be hurt if I present bad printed work, while having it not exactly as in preview is not that important. Please, how can I switch to the old (better) behaviour?
    Thanks
    Will be included in 3.04.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.