FastReport VCL 5 and TRichView 15.1

I have a database that stores data from a TRichView component in a BLOB field. I have tried displaying this data in a TfrxRichView field in a FastReport 5 report but it just displays garbage characters. I have tried storing the data in RVF and RTF formats but neither seem to work.

So my question is, is it possible to display TRichView data in a FastReport 5 report?

If not, I will have to rip out all of the TRichView stuff and go back to a TRichEdit.

Thanks.

Steve

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 11:28PM
    Open your RTF in the MS WordPad, save it by WordPad and store saved RTF in the BLOB field

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.