Date format language

Hi,

My application is in french, but I would like users to be able to print reports that are addressed to english-speaking clients.

How is it possible to print a report using english date format : "September 12th 2015" instead of "12 Septembre 2015" ?

I know it's possible to localize FastReport using a DLL, but I don't want the UI to switch language. Only the Date formatting and such.

In my clients table, I have a field name 'LANGUAGE'. That's the only way I can determine if the report being printed should be englicized or not...

Any advice?

Thank you!

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 3:00AM
    Create custom function. See a Developer's manual for more info

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.