Add space above band

I have an invoice form that I am working on and I use the page header band as the master data (so that invoice header information appears on each page), and then a Master Band to display the line items of the invoice and finally another master band to display the totals (totals are printed in multiple currencies). I want to space the second master band from the first but I can't see a way to do this.

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 1:58PM
    Try to add empty child band to masterdata band
  • edited 1:58PM
    gpi wrote: »
    Try to add empty child band to masterdata band

Unfortunately, that won't work as the child band will appear after each total line giving me spaces between the total lines instead of before them. It would be nice if there was a static band that you could say follows another band. I have posted more details at StackOverflow.
  • gpigpi
    edited 1:58PM
    Use in the Child's OnBeforePrint event:

Child1.Visible := not Totals.Dataset.Eof;

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.