PDF Export for Arabic, Farsi language shown numbers in English!

Hi there
After setting RTLReading to true, report preview shows numbers in Arabic or Farsi, but when export the report to pdf numbers shown in English, expoting to JPEG doesn't have this problem. how to fix it to show numbers in Arabic or Farsi in exported pdf?
Two files are attached to show the problem.

thanks

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 8:07PM
    Attach your report template (fr3) and saved peview pages (fp3) here
  • edited 8:07PM
    Thank you for reply
    here are fr3 and pdf files. for uploading fp3 file is says :"Upload failed. please ask administrator to check the setting and permission" so I attached a rar version of the fp3 file.

thanks
  • gpigpi
    I have get "English" numbers when try to open your fp3 file
    Try to use Arial Unicode MS font instead of tahoma font
    Also try to rename tahoma font to Tahoma
  • edited January 2015
    with Arial Unicode MS result is same about numbers in pdf export and also text are not shown correctly!
    files are attached
    p.s:
    I changed:
    - Regional and Language setting > Format to Persian
    - Regional and Language Setting > Format > Additional Setting > Numbers > Use Native Digits to National
    in order to show Farsi numbers in preview! if I change the above setting to default English setting in the preview also it will show numbers in English!
  • gpigpi
    It seems FR PDF Export doesn't have such feature. Create support ticket

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.