Display image in the report(pictureobject)

Magezi SagesseMagezi Sagesse DRCONGO
edited 10:46AM in FastReport 4.0
I have a column in my dataset datatable that contains image from the database; so I linked the pictureobject datacolumn property to that column but the pictureobject is not displaying the image.

I tried to link the datatable to a datagridview the datagridview showed the image.

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 10:46AM
    does the main demo memo and pictures report work allright
    if yes then check how you linked the datafield to the picture view and make sure it's visible property is set to true.
  • gpigpi
    attach your report template (fr3)
  • Magezi SagesseMagezi Sagesse DRCONGO
    gpi wrote: »
    attach your report template (fr3)
    Picture1 is the pictureobject in which I wanna display the image from departements datatable. Thanks!!!!
  • gpigpi
    frx is FR.Net report template, not FR VCL
    Create a topic in the FR.Net forum

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.