Create fsScriptEngine at runtime?

Hi!

We use FastReport and FastScript inside, but we now have a need to call small external user scripts. My plan was to use FastScript engine in a unit, creating it all at runtime i.e. no forms involved at all. I can't find any examples at all and I always get an exception when I use fsScriptEngine.Create(...);

Is it possible, any examples or hints? Documentation does not help at all!

Thanks for any help!

Cheers,
Johan

Comments

• edited 8:54AM
    Note to myself...You are blind as a hen! Don't code when you are supposed to sleep! >
  • edited 8:54AM
    I tried looking for this function but found nothing so far. Does someone know any work around regarding this?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.