Printing colored shapes in grayscale

edited 12:56PM in FastReport VCL 5
Hi.
I'm having some printing troubles with a report I had designed in FR4. It's basically this form here http://www.labeline.com/store_us/media/gbu0/prodsm/CMR.gif which is made up of many different TfrxShapeViews with frame color clRed.
With FR4 it was all working well, now I have upgraded to FR5 and when I print the report (in grayscale or B&W) from its preview windows the shapes do not show up on the paper.
If I print in color mode OR if I change the shape's frame color to clBlack there aren't any issues with the print.
This happens with any printer installed on the computer.

Any clues?

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 12:56PM
    Attach your report template (fr3) and saved preview pages (fp3) here

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.