Hide button in Preview Toolbar

edited March 2013 in FastReport Studio
hi,

I can show certain button only on Preview page by using this code :

Report.PreviewOptions.Buttons := 8 or 4 or 1 or 16 or 32; 'view export,save,print,zoom and find button

Question : Export button have multiple format. I only want to show Export to excel. How to this?

Comments

• edited 9:49AM
    Any luck found here so far NZ? Not sure on this though but I don't think that it's a feature yet.
    austingrd wrote: »
    Any luck found here so far NZ? Not sure on this though but I don't think that it's a feature yet.

Hi austingrd,

I not found any solution yet.. >
    + added ability to hide some objects (export filters, report objects)
    by the code: RegisteredObjects.FindObject(typeof(PDFExport)).Enabled = false
    The Fast inc looks really interesting and one that would be helpful in almost all implementations. I am not likely to consider what is going to be used and supported from any other place but would actually be more useful to the side where they are going to be used fairly.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.