Embeding html export into other html page

I would like to add a html report export into my html, but the problem is that the html export contains the whole html document and has styles that mess with my content.

Is there any way to just get html code that can be inserted into existing code without interfering with other things?

If not, is there a recommended way to display html reports within a website?

-Bill

Comments

• edited 4:48PM
    Why don't use PDF instead ? PDF format is well displayed by all browsers.
  • edited 4:48PM
    Philnext wrote: »
    Why don't use PDF instead ? PDF format is well displayed by all browsers.

In my opinion, embedding a PDF is cumbersome because it will then have its own scroll bars and I have to do extra programming to make sure it scales vertically with the browser window. HTML will use the browser window scroll bar.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.