Convert from Report Builder

I am new to Fast Reports and am attempting to convert some reports from Report Builder v14. I have read of two different methods, neither of which work for me. I added "ConverterRB2FR" to my uses clause (I tried it on the main form and on the reports form) but when I try to open a file in the report writer I do not get an option to load an rtm file. What exactly is the preferred way to make this work?

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 4:58PM
    Did you try to load report template in the run-time FR Designer?
  • edited 4:58PM
    Sorry, I just got back to this. Where is the run-time Designer? I can't seem to be able to find it.
  • gpigpi
    TfrxDesigner is run-time designer component
    When I try to open an rtm file in the designer I get an "invalid file format" error.
  • gpigpi
    Attach your report template (rtm) here
    gpi wrote: »
    Attach your report template (rtm) here

Two different ones that don't convert.
  • gpigpi
    See attach

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.