5.1.10 couldn't export frxRichView

I just upgraded to XE7, so i had to upgrade FR too but i am really regretful doing that.

First, image export is not working.
Second, RichView export is not working.

After upgrading from 5.1.8 to 5.1.0 first problem is resolved. Now it can export images but RichView isn't working!

I need to fix this issue really immediately if i couldn't they are going to claim from me!!!

NEED HELP IMMEDIATELY!!!!

Comments

• edited 4:43PM
    No one?

I have to explain more detailed way;

It's working when i am using a VCL native application. Same code, same form with frx components and i am using them with a library for web service.

It works fine before, but know it's not export RichViews?

Please, i really need to solve this problem quickly.
  • gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 4:43PM
    Is this a mistype
    After upgrading from 5.1.8 to 5.1.0 first problem is resolved. Now it can export images but RichView isn't working!

5.1.0 would be backwards
    these are peer forums
    use support ticket system
  • edited November 2014
    gordk wrote: »
    Is this a mistype

5.1.0 would be backwards
    these are peer forums

Yes, mistype it is working on 5.1.0 doh, but i am talking about 5.1.10.
    gordk wrote: »

The report system seems to be dead to me, no one answers my questions or responds in the support system. Its as if it were dead.
    I just upgraded to XE7, so i had to upgrade FR too but i am really regretful doing that.

First, image export is not working.
    Second, RichView export is not working.

I need to fix this issue really immediately if i couldn't they are going to claim from me!!!

NEED HELP IMMEDIATELY!!!!

I am in the same boat as you. I had to create an XE6 "build machine" to compile my program for production.
  • gpigpi
    No one?

It's working when i am using a VCL native application. Same code, same form with frx components and i am using them with a library for web service.

What export filter do you use? Latest FR 5.1.10 exports TfrxRichView as image by TfrxPDFExport filter
    Do you use threads in the your web service? Does your web service works OK before? What version of FR did you use before?
    gpi wrote: »
    gpi wrote: »
    No one?

What export filter do you use? Latest FR 5.1.10 exports TfrxRichView as image by TfrxPDFExport filter
    Do you use threads in the your web service? Does your web service works OK before? What version of FR did you use before?

PDF export,
    No threads,
    Yes it is,
    Delphi 2007 with FR 5.1
  • gpigpi
    What result did you get when use FR 5.1.10 with D2007?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.