Repeat report in the same page

I have a report in Letter size, however the data only use the half of the page. I need to print the same report twice in the same page.

How can I do this using Fastreport?

I use FastReport 4.7.5 and Delphi 7.

Thank you in advance.

Juan Carlos Arteaga F.
ARTESOFT

Comments

• edited 6:43PM

Uses the property, which indicates that PrintMode print multiple copies on a single page
    And where PrintOnSheet property indicating the size of the page
  • edited June 2009
    It works fine.

Thank you very much.
    Uses the property, which indicates that PrintMode print multiple copies on a single page

Where is the property ?
    PrintMode are : Default, Split, Scale, Join.

• adaada
    edited 6:43PM
    pele wrote: »
    pele wrote: »

Where is the property ?
    PrintMode are : Default, Split, Scale, Join.

i have the same question, how can we change this property ?
    There is a soloution for this:
    you can add a subreport and place your items in it. then you can use this subreport in main reportpage. put this subreport in a data part and add this code :

private void _StartReport(object sender, EventArgs e)
    {
    Data1.RowCount = Report.PrintSettings.Copies;
    Report.PrintSettings.Copies = 1;
    }

your data will repeat as numper of print copies
  • Leo BidiLeo Bidi Montevideo, Uruguay
    edited 6:43PM
    I know this is an old topic want I need to do the same and I dont find non the report options or anything else
    commented in this post.

Where and how can I do this ??

Thanks a lot..

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.