Top property of a TFrxCrossView object moves it down at design time but not at runtime

mwsmws
edited 10:25PM in FastReport 4.0
Hi there all,
Does anyone know why setting the Top property of a TFrxCrossView object ( a cross-tab ) moves it down the page/band at design time but not at runtime ?
In the designer I can move the position of the cross-tab object down the page and the Top property of it increases as expected...
but then when I run the report the cross tab always goes straight to the top of the page if no band, or the top of a band if on a band.
The Left property though works fine...
This problem isn't seen on the .NET version of FastReports either....
I am using the latest 4.13.5 build...

Comments

• edited 10:25PM
    Hi MWS, looks like this is still unanswered for you. I would strongly suggest to create a support ticket here. This may need to be duplicated first.
  • edited 10:25PM

Hi,
    I got the same problem and this was the support:
    Place ReportTitle band on the report page, set ReportTitle.Height to your Top value Add Child band for ReportTitle Place cross on the child band

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.